About GilesGiles has 15 years’ experience operating as an Executive member with businesses embarking on major transformation journeys. He sets stretching strategies, build teams, generates engagement, and drives transformational change; He is regularly placed in the CIO Top100 on the strength of the transformations delivered.
- Strategy Creation and Execution – Business, and deep technology strategy definition.
- Target Operating Model definition and delivery – particularly capability build to support a shift in strategy, or mobilisation of major transformation programme.
- Transformation and Change Management – Transformation programme director, portfolio manager, change project leader, delivery methodology healthchecks.
- End to End Technology Function Management – Chief Information Officer across multiple organisations and geographies.
- Merger & Acquisitions – Global due diligence, integration and carve out experience.
- Team Building – Creating high performing teams with upper decile engagement scores.
- Communications & Engagement – Quickly building credibility and trust, comfortable from Board and Executive, through to architects, developers and front line staff
- RM Plc (2 years) – Brought onto RMs executive as an interim to support repositioning as an EdTech and shift to a growth strategy. Galvanising business strategy definition, owning technology strategy, and accountable for Transformation Programme delivery.
- Arthur J Gallagher (4 Years) – International Chief Information Officer – Leading the integration of 20+ Brokers to create the largest UK Retail Broker. Defining and delivering the digital strategy; opening up new revenue streams, and securing existing customer base.
- RSA Insurance (8 Years) – Technology & Change director for $3bn UK Business, full e-commerce platform replacement to compete and win in digital distribution channels. Extensive work across Emerging Markets, including Chief Operating Office for Asia Middle East based in Dubai. Led Technology Strategy & Architecture for the Group.
- Acturis (2 Years) – Product Development Director, bringing a Service-as-a-Service Software product from funded idea, to market leading, award winning product.
- Accenture (8 Years) – Financial Services consulting, from strategy definition to delivery.
EducationChemistry & Management Joint Honours BSc – Nottingham University
Connect with Giles Baxter by submitting your details: